Things must be looking up at DS Domination. Even the blogs are giving DS Domination good reviews. The drop-shipping training system company recently upgraded its back office. The result? More complete automation of processes, a nicer look, and videos targeting specific member groups.
The 2015 DS Domination Conference provided the dramatic backdrop for the launch of what’s been dubbed “DS Domination 2.0”.
The 2nd annual DS Domination conference was held at the Hilton Anatole from May 2-31 and featured speakers, advanced training sessions, and giveaways.
Sure, you got haters that clown MLM (see: killyourmlm.com) it’s actually, funny, but still, you get the point.
The DS Domination 2.0 back office upgrade promises to make the job of drop shipping between various online stores even easier for team members. It was created after taking into account feedback from users of the original platform
What is DS Domination?
In case you’re new to the drop-shipping game, DS Domination teaches its members how to exploit price variances between such online stores as Amazon and eBay. Essentially buying low and selling high, the system exploits a loophole in the online marketplace. Members are taught how to identify opportunity, buying products from one store, and selling those products to customers who are buying from another store (at a higher price, of course).
Finding those loopholes is a lot of work.
That’s why the DS Domination system has value to its members. It teaches them how to track, find, and exploit price the price differentials efficiently.
Now with the release of DS Domination 2.0 that process is even easier. Take a look. In the new back office members will find the following improvements:
- now they can use the “switch to Spanish” button for Spanish language training
- there is now UK -specific training
- all new training videos created by current DS Domination members
- real-time updates for videos so if something changes in the marketplace, there’s a video right away to explain it to members
- for Pro users, under “tools” the “search Amazon” feature gets them a nice grid of useful information on whatever products they searched on…and then automates everything for them with the “build eBay listing” button (pulls photos, descriptions, etc)
- new “Supremacy Training”…sell an item on Amazon and the software will buy the product and ship it for the user
- “Monopoly” teaches members how to drop ship on Amazon
- “Genesis” teaches members how to sell on Amazon FBA
- now has price tracking of products, 31 stores in all, and raise prices accordingly (or pull them so the member doesn’t lose money if prices drop too low)
In the past, members had to copy information from one online store and paste it into their back office account in order to create a listing. Now that the control panel is click-and-list rather than copy and paste, the DS2 back office becomes more of a tool for users. It’s no longer merely a platform but rather an essential tool for automating the process of drop-shipping products.
DS Domination is a multi-level-marketing company offering members commissions on selling the training platform to new members.
They’ve avoided treading in hot water and not fooling around on the “pyramid” side of things. And that’s a big deal these days…look what the FTC did to Vemma in late August. The company was launched in 2013 and offers several levels of membership starting at $19.95 per month. The company also operates “Options Domination”, which teaches members how to profit from buying and selling options on the options market.